A Riru module trying to provide an ART hooking framework (initially for Android Pie) that delivers consistent APIs with the OG Xposed, leveraging YAHFA hooking framework, supports Android 8.1 ~ 12 DP2.
Xposed is a framework for modules that can change the behavior of the system and apps without touching any APKs. That’s great because it means that modules can work for different versions and even ROMs without any changes (as long as the original code was not changed too much). It’s also easy to undo. As all changes are done in the memory, you just need to deactivate the module and reboot to get your original system back. There are many other advantages, but here is just one more: Multiple modules can do changes to the same part of the system or app. With modified APKs, you to decide for one. No way to combine them, unless the author builds multiple APKs with different combinations.
How to Install?
- Install Magisk v21+
- Install Riru v25+ from Magisk repo.
- Download and install LSPosed in Magisk Manager
- Install LSPosed Manager
- Have fun! 🙂
GPay and other banking apps working fine without any issue so this xposed alternative is worth trying and safer.
- YAHFA: the core ART hooking framework
- Magisk: makes all these possible
- Riru: provides a way to inject codes into zygote process
- XposedBridge: the OG xposed framework APIs
- DexBuilder: to dynamically generate YAHFA hooker classes
- Dobby: used for inline hooking
- EdXposed: fork source