Are you looking for the latest working guide to bypass Safetynet issue? If the answer is yes, then you are at right place. Here we are going to show you how to fix Safetynet issue with the simple android app or Magisk module. The module called as universal SafetyNet Fix this let you run the apps which require the google new security measure aka Safety Net.
Magisk Manager is the one of the fastest growing Non-Playstore App that means unknown sources app which is only designed for the rooting devices systemlessly. One of the Xda-forum members has made this app for hiding the root access from some of the high-security applications. Topjohnwu is the creator of the Magisk Su. It Works as same as Chainfire’s Super Su. But Super Su fails the Safety Net pass so that most of the people switch to Magisk Root.
Table Of Contents
What is SafetyNet?
Safety net is the Topmost Security measure that ensures the device is safe to run some of the android application mostly Banking applications. Recently it was developed by the google to improve the security on android platform.
You might herd about the Android Pay which is introduced by the Google available some countries now. This app will check the safety net thing and if it confirms that then it will work. As like this one, most of the banking applications follow the same procedure to run their apps on the android device.
Even it spread to Netflix. Only Netflix works when it confirms that the device passes the safety net. By Rooting device, you will lose warranty along with the Safety Net pass. That may tend to your device is out of support for these kinds of apps.
Bypass SafetyNet Issue with Universal Safetynet FIX.
If you are using the SuperSu root binaries, then you must switch to the Magisk Su. Here is the best guide for installing Magisk Su. After installing Magisk Root binaries then this process will work for you as like a charm.
Fix Safetynet issue possible with the Magisk Module which is called as Universal Safety Net Fix. Deiki is the XDA forum member and the creator of this Module.
Currently, it is in Beta version so in some of the device it may not work properly. I recommended you to bookmark this page it will help you to get the app updates quickly. Or you will check the updates from the Magisk Manager.
- Magisk v12+ (How to Install Magisk Su and Magisk manager Guide here)
- Magisk Manager
- For Magisk v12+ Universal Safety net FIX – Download
- For Magisk v14+ Universal Safety net FIX – Download
- New* (13 September 2018) For Magisk v17+ Universal Safetynet FIX – Download
- New* Latest Module By Didgeridoohan that will help you to Pass the Safetynet measure. – Download
Steps to Fix SafetyNet on most of the android devices
- Download the Universal Safetynet fix flashable zip file from the requirements section according to the Magisk version.
- Open Magisk Manager and drag the menu from left to right.
- You will see the Module section. Open it.
- Now, click on the Yellow color + button. It will open the file manager of your device. Select the Universal safety net fix.Zip file.
- After that Reboot your device.
Install Universal Safetynet Fix with TWRP (Custom Recovery)
In some of the beta versions, installing directly with the magisk manager is not possible. It will Show some error message when flashing module .zip file. In that case better to flash with custom recovery EG:- TWRP.
- After downloading the above zip file according to the magisk version.
- Now, Boot your device into Custom Recovery mode.
- In the TWRP’s Home select the Install button. Find the required zip file from your Storage.
- Swipe the install Button. It will take some time to complete the installation procedure. Then simply tap on reboot button.
- Now, the phone will open normally and check the Safety net pass on the Magisk Manager App.
Working Guide to bypass Safetynet issue on most of the Android ROMs. I hope this guide will help you as much as I think. So, If you have any further queries regarding bypass Safetynet issue comment below. we will help you out as fast we can.
If this useful for you then don’t be shy to share this post with your friends.