De-Bloater is an application using the power of Magisk to de-bloat unwanted applications systemless-ly. It has the best user interface which helps you to remove apps with their icons and package names easily.
Table Of Contents
De-Bloater requires Root Access and a fully functional Magisk environment, including modules, for proper working. As a result, De-Bloater won’t work with other rooting solutions as well as in Magisk core-only mode.
- Easily remove system apps from “/system”, “/vendor”, and “/product” directories.
How to Use
Open the app, and click the remove button on each app you want to remove. The selected apps will be removed systemless-ly after a reboot. To restore an app, either Reset Module (on the top menu) or selectively restore from the second page. Please note that a restart is necessary to get any of the changes in effect.
How it works
The app will systemless-ly replace the selected APKs by making a Magisk module. As a result, you will see a new Module (name: De-bloater).
In case, if you accidentally remove some important apps and your phone bootloops, please delete “/data/adb/modules/De-bloater” via recovery.
If you like to appreciate my work, please consider donating to me (either via Liberapay, PayPal, Ko-fi, or by purchasing the SmartPack Donation Package from playstore) as it is helpful to continue my projects more active, although it is not at all necessary.
- Grarak, Code contributions (I took some code from Kernel Adiutor)
- John Wu, libsu & Magisk
- MONSTER_PC, Russian & Ukrainian Translations
- Emre, Turkish Translations
- Firerust96, Spanish Translations
- lay4play, Italian Translations
- Axel Schaab, German Translations
- alex, Ktosspl & Valdnet, Polish Translations
- Reno & Ebolateam, French Translations
- Hoa Gia Đại Thiếu & ひきたり, Vietnamese Translations
- qiaoxin, Chinese (Simplified) Translations
- MMETMA, Arabic Translations
- Many other people contributed via POEditor