Some of your banking apps might not be working even if you are passing the safety net nowadays. To use those banking apps, you need to install a new Zygisk module called Shamiko from the Magisk Module section.
Shamiko is a Zygisk module to hide Magisk root, Zygisk itself and Zygisk modules like riru hide. It is developed by the team behind the LSPosed Module.
This is a Zygisk Module which only for hiding the root but not for passing SafetyNet. Also, works only on magisk 24.1 or above.
- Magisk 24.1+
- Zygisk Enabled
- Shamiko read the denylist from Magisk for simplicity but it requires denylist enforcement to be disabled first.
- Add banking to DenyList
How to Install?
- Install Shamiko and enable Zygisk and reboot.
- Configure denylist to add processes for hiding.
- *DO NOT* turn on denylist enforcement.
- One last thing you need to do to work banking apps is just Hide Magisk app.
- Add shortcut on screen.
- You can create an empty file
/data/adb/shamiko/whitelistto turn on whitelist mode and it can be triggered without reboot.
- Whitelist has significant performance and memory consumption issue, please use it only for testing- Only apps that was previously granted root from Magisk can access root.
- If you need to grant a new app root access, disable whitelist first